Wednesday 11 April 2012

Janice' timeline

This is my TIMELINE OF WATER TRANSPORTATION
I decided to draw this because water transportation is an important way of transport for us since the early centuries.
They are used for industrial activities and to bring one person from one place to another with a shorter time taken compared to by travelling on foot.
 First page
 Second page

Last but not least,I would also show you my collage based on the theme "Space"

This is my collage of a  girl's desire room.
This room contain stuffs that are wanted badly by every girl.
branded shoes, Rolex, DSLR, luxurious car, diamond, endless supply of clothes, dream city....and... A PERFECT MR.RIGHT ! lol
on the right side is actually a face of a girl.
The collage is also very colourful because I believe that everyone wants their life to be colourful right? :)
I hope that the marks of my collage can be upgraded ! Please~
I put lots of effort in cutting and pasting those colours..ONE BY ONE :(


hope you enjoy it :)

With  Love,
♥ Janice ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment