Thursday 12 April 2012

Cynthia's Timeline ♥

Hello, everyone! :) This is my timeline for transportation from 3500 BC to year 1970. I chose this as my timeline simply because transportation is the main medium to connect people around the world in the history. So, here goes! Do enjoy. :)

 This is the cover page of my timeline.

 This is the first page of my timeline.

 And, my second page of timeline.

 Overall view no.1 .

 Overall view no.2 .

Also, I'm definitely not forgetting my recent ENBE collage, where we all have to do a collage with "Space" as the theme. I chose this wonderland as my space because it shows the space that goes through a girl's mind throughout her adventures in life. I'm pretty sure most of the girls have thought of all the pictures presented in the collage before. :) The stairs represents the endless thoughts that went through the girl's mind, simply because girls think a lot. 

"My Wonderland" collage.

So, I hope you all enjoyed this post, and leave a comment if you would like! :)
Thanks so much for dropping by. ^_^

Much Love,
Cynthia 

1 comment:

  1. Both of you show great courage, positive attitude to your work and the effort shine through the awesome timeline. Keep it up sweet girls.

    ReplyDelete